[DOPE] KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DOPE] KNIGHTS

We are the [DOPE] KNIGHTS a elite clan on Black ops

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The [DOPE] KNIGHTS site is up and running! It will be under construction for awhile so please be patient! THank you and enjoy! Owners: Ferocious69 and sacrifice4life!! Generals: McChillen3321, Reaper O Dreams and zsmith199
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
betyor
clan rules and infomation I_vote_lcapclan rules and infomation I_voting_barclan rules and infomation I_vote_rcap 
Ferocious69
clan rules and infomation I_vote_lcapclan rules and infomation I_voting_barclan rules and infomation I_vote_rcap 
Latest topics
» Fumetti Erotici Anni 70 Pdf
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am by betyor

» Fumetti Erotici Anni 70 Pdf
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am by betyor

» The Disco Song - Student Of The Year (2012) HD 720p - [HP]
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:28 am by betyor

» Windows 7 Loaderv2.2
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:51 am by betyor

» Tritonal_feat_Underdown_-Bullet_That_Saved_Me_Ilan_Bluestone_Remix.mp3
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 pm by betyor

» Gay Bear Teddy Bear I
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 4:29 am by betyor

» Zig Ziglar-Becoming A Better Salesperson Mp3
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 12:05 am by betyor

» Download Full Song Dil Jhamping Jhapang Jhampak Jhampak
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 6:26 pm by betyor

» Justin Lee Ruby Free Download-adds
clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 5:14 pm by betyor

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed May 15, 2019 9:51 am
Statistics
We have 24 registered users
The newest registered user is betyor

Our users have posted a total of 223 messages in 143 subjects
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Affiliates
NONE RIGHT NOW! waiting for allies to confirm agrrements

clan rules and infomation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ferocious69
Admin

clan rules and infomation Empty
PostSubject: clan rules and infomation   clan rules and infomation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Subjected to change. (will change over time, remember to check when changed.)

Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship is available for people who have the Status of Master or High Master. They may take on a direct Apprentice. The Apprentice and the Master must both agree to this action. The point to Apprenticeship is to train one to be on either of the two Councils. In order for an Apprentice to be taken on, the entire Council must approve. With this action the Apprentice is stripped of Rank and Status, they are only known as the Apprentice of their Master. Whatever the Master is assigned to or asked to do, or they feel like doing their apprentice will accompany them where ever they go regardless. The Master chooses a name for their Apprentice that at least Two other Masters must approve. The Apprentce and Master must have many of the same games.

Description
These are the rules, breaking any will result in disciplinary action based on what the council sees fit. If you have any questions please consult a Commanding Officer or a Master. Not knowing the rules is no excuse for breaking/bending them.

The most basic form disciplinary action is Demotion.
Not following the rules will result in disciplinary action.

Rules to be followed:

DK’s Rules is a list of rules and ideals that DK is built on. You must agree to follow, and continue to follow by the rules to be an DP member. You agree to follow this code when you join, and breaking the code will result in reprimands, varying based on the nature of the violation committed.

1. Every DK member must read, understand, and agree to abide by the DK Rules and the Xbox Live Disclaimer. (You must agree to the Xbox Live Disclaimer to play on Xbox Live, so you have already done this if you have an account on Xbox Live)

2. DK always operates under the idea that quality is better than quantity.

3. DK will function as a mature group of individuals. To achieve this, an age limit is in place. You must be 15 years of age to join DK, although you may join if you are 13 or 14, but you will abide by the one-strike-rule.

4. DK will not tolerate harassment, disrespectful behavior, or any kind of discrimination against other gamers of any kind, both in and out DK. Threats of hacking or poaching, as well as fraud are also not tolerated in DP and are grounds for your immediate removal.

5. Any rank within DK is a choice; you do not have to accept any promotions; we will not force responsibility on you if you do not want it.

6. Members have an “open-door-policy” with any leaders to present ideas or issue to. All members are also entitled to, at their leaders’ discretion, to attempt any new ideas on an experimental basis.

7. DK members are not permitted to be active or participate in clan-operations in any other communities while being an active DK member.

8. DK members are expected to uphold the RULES and represent DK in a positive manner. Please remember that all of RD will be judged based on your behavior, especially if you add “DK” to your gamertag.

9. DK members will not leave another DK member behind. Regardless of the circumstances, even if they just drop from a game, you back out and pick them up. We do not leave our comrades behind.

10. No DK member will be treated unfairly by their leaders or any other DK members. If this occurs, please report it immediately.

11. DK members are expected to follow all laws that pertain to the country of their residence. DK will not tolerate any illegal activities, and reserves the right to remove you if you conduct such illicit activities.

12. You shall regard your instructor (if you choose to have one) as Master out of Respect.

13.You shall show the up most respect to all Coalition members.

14. Council Members should be regarded as Master (Name of Gamertag) out of Respect.

15. You shall not ask for a Promotion, they will be given out as the Council sees fit. Asking for a promotion will result is Cancellation of future promotions.

16. Information is on a Need To Know basis, if you do not know you evidently do not need to know.

17. You shall not have the incorrect information rank/status tag listed anywhere in your bio or motto.

18. You shall not be in another Clan/Guild if you are a core member.

19. It is not advised to ignore other CLAN members invites, or messages.

The leaders and management of DK all abide by The rules, and all the members are expected to do the same. No one is exempt from this Code of Conduct, and your agreeing to it when you join implies your consent to be bound to these rules. The leaders and management of DK reserves the right to remove you from this community immediately if you violate any of the above rules.
Back to top Go down
https://dopeknights.rpg-board.net

clan rules and infomation
Page 1 of 1